A woman's body goes through many cycles in the course of a lifetime. From the onset of puberty, pregnancy, and menopause, a woman's body and hormones go through constant change. When a woman's body is in balance, the menstrual cycle should be regular with no discomforts before, during or after the menses. Conception should come naturally. Menopause is seen as a time of transition but there should not be symptoms other than the cessation of the menses. If you are experiencing negative symptoms, acupuncture and herbal medicine can help restore physical and mental balance to your body.
Commonly treated women's health conditions
- Fertility: difficulty conceiving, repeated or threatened miscarriage,
- Irregular periods, long periods or mid-cycle bleeding
- Heavy or Light periods
- Amenorrhea - no periods
- Dysmenorrhea - painful periods
- PMS - mood swings, cramps, backache, breast tenderness, abdominal distention, bloating, etc.
- Peri-menopause and menopause
- Hormone/Endocrine Imbalances
- PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Cervical dysplasia
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Thyroid conditions